The approved project cost for Capacity Building Programme is amounting to Rs. 428.60 lakhs; out of which Grant-in-Aid from DIT, GoI is Rs 208.20 lakhs and ACA is Rs 220.40 lakhs. This project is to be implemented through M/s Mizoram State e-Governance Society (MSeGS) over a period of 3 years. So far, the DIT, GoI has released Rs. 75.00 lakhs under GIA and the Planning Commission also released Rs. 107.40 lakhs under ACA for implementation of the project. The following action has been taken up:
- 21 Govt. Junior Officers have undergone for one week PeMT training programme at NISG, Hyderabad.
- 20 Govt Middle Officers have also undergone for one week e-Governance Training Programme at IIPA, New Delhi
- 4 (Four) Govt. Officers have been deputed for One Year Post Graduate Diploma in e-Governance programme for Executive course at TAPMI, Manipal
- MSeGS have conducted One Month e-Governance & Office Automation Training Programme at Aizawl for Government's employees under which 100 employees have been trained so far.
- 2 (Two) Officials from DoICT have undergone for one week Management Development Training Programme on Project Management at IIM, Kolkata.
The MSeGS is undertaking e-Governance training programme with NISG/IIPA for Political Leaders & Decision Makers. The MSeGS is also undertaking e-Governance Training Programme with ATI, Mizoram for training of all Govt's Officers.